Friday, July 4, 2008

I very Malu

hey, true ar our deputy prime minister (notice all written in non-capital letters. I wonder why?), was involved in the Atlantuya murder (sorry spelling got only D minus in college, and notice Atlantu... in capital he he he ) ???

Look like all evidence go under water like submarine! Lucky Malaysia bought diesel submarine and not nuclear. at least little information ada come out and now explode like C4!. What will other countries think of us Malaysians? Tak pe kita semua buat standard practice - which is the present trend - DENY EVERYTHING!......modus operandi of the govern...... sorry le don wan to write after kena sedition act or ISA, defamation suit pun boleh.

Scorpene submarines sebab they run on diesel sikit ada slow. therefore ada blow up, but what about the supersonic Sukhoi fighters, how many more blown up Mongolian skeletons are going to prop up? Long live Genghis Khan.

Royal Commission boleh set up to investigate. Tapi semua witnesses testify 4 words only - " Garbage...I deny everything" ! long live the ostrich hiding its head in the dirt! Apa macam mau investigate???

I have fantastic flash in pan ( hey everybody listen tight this does not always happen) We will have matresses airflown from Paris with semen stains and parade them before the R Commission. Deja vu....something like this happened sometime back....either I was not born then or I was too young.... I forget easily....Whatever? That is the Malaysian thing to do...forget easily...... this together with an ability to deny everything and 'organise' court prceedingss are the main ingredient of our Malaysia Boleh! its what we do best.

Tapi every man is guilty until proven innocent or is it the other way around, I'm not sure anymore. Or does it depend on who is being charged....

With due regards to our right honourary deputy prime Minstral (sorry not good at spelling ), He will be innocent until further proven innocent by our kangaroo ..... oops! sorry our Malaysian judicial system (notice all small letters). So he is INNOCENT , and that is the end of cerita. Better write this and be a true Malaysian. After I also kena sodomy charge.

The Malaysian judiciary, the police and AG semua have the spirit of Malaysia Boleh and they boleh bela the right honourary deputy minstral. After all Malaysia Boleh was so strongly instilled in us, by the person Raja Petra cites as running around with his pants on fire. What is his name la? See like a true Malaysian, very short memory!. Was his name Marmaduke? no can't be I like that cartoon too much. Marmaduke is too cute a name for 'hot pants' but the species is probably the same.

By for now...... I apologise to the right authorities for various crimes committed by me here in this blog. Pleeeaase don't send me to jail, I have four grandmothers, 25 uncles,13 cats, 41 cousins, one dog, three prawns, a hamster, one wife and a kid to look after. And I am the sole bread winner. They all depend on me. And one more thing I promise I do not have any Mongolian girlfriends. Long live the Malaysian Reconstitution....opps sorry le the Malaysian Constitution

No comments: